CHIESA DI SAN NICOLÒ
The religious building was built by architect B.Giuliari between 1830 and 1847, replaced San Severo as a parish. This sacred place is the parish church of the town. It was rebuilt on the ruins of the ancient church (1223), of St. Nicholas. Consecrated in 1891, was completed thanks to the donation of the Marquis Gianfilippi. Very beautiful is the monumental façade, inside there is a Via Crucis of Marcola.